Saturday, March 1, 2008

Something to chew on

I was intending sometime this week to post more on our movie, but our chief editor and director, Thomas Harlander, has been pretty much swamped this past week with homework, editing, and the like. I asked him for at least some screen shots, but alas, he hasn't provided me with any just yet. Therefore (since I promised at least one new post every week and will be busy tomorrow), I'll already be resorting to a filler to keep anyone and everyone happy.

This is a vid played to Mainstay's song Mirrors. If there's one band I can safely and wholeheartedly recommend, it's Mainstay. From my very limited experience, these guys have the best lyrics in Christian music today, and, to put in bluntly: they rock! This song in particular is very deep, and the vid only serve to bring out the message even more, so without further ado, enjoy!

No comments: