Friday, October 17, 2008

Facebook.

So I know I haven't been posting much lately. There are two main reasons for this. One, I've been killer busy, up past midnight doing homework every night. Two, God has been using this semester to really humble me and teach me to rely on Him more. When you're surrounded by hundreds of people who are smarter and wiser than you, it's hard to feel like you have anything meaningful to say.

So that's where I am right now, right now I feel like I'm in more of a "absorbing" state of life. That said, if you want some theological or philosophical tidbits from me, you can check out my Facebook profile for my "Quote of the Week." This will be something that really struck me or has been on my mind through the past week. I did not originally say the quote, but hopefully you'll be challenged and/or encouraged by it.

No comments: